As established by art. 13 of the European Regulation 2016/679 which governs the processing of personal data of natural persons, we provide the following information:
- The Data Controller of your data is the M.M. Srl with registered office in Modena (MO) via Raimondo dalla Costa, which can be contacted, in addition to the aforementioned address, also to n. telephone 059/251654 and e-mail email@example.com
- The purposes of the processing of your contact details are:
- The response to your request by completing the contact form on the site. The legal basis for this treatment is your consent.
- The subscribing to our newsletter to send you information on the services we provide, promotions and news. The legal basis for this treatment is your consent.
- Within the limits pertinent to the aforementioned processing purposes, your data may be communicated to partners, consulting companies, appointed as Responsible by the Data Controller. Your data will not be disseminated in any way. The Data Processors are promptly identified in the document drawn up by the writer and relating to the obligations imposed by the law, updated periodically.
- Your data will not be transferred to third countries or to international organizations.
- The data collected will be kept for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are processed or based on the deadlines set by law. The verification of the obsolescence of data stored in relation to the purposes for which it was collected is carried out periodically.
- You have the right to:
– request access to your personal data, their rectification, their cancellation, limitation, opposition to processing and their portability.
– propose a complaint to a supervisory authority which is the Guarantor for the processing of personal data.
– revoke the consent given at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the consent expressed before its revocation.
We remind you that the acquisition of your data for the purpose of which:
letter b) 1. it is a necessary requirement to respond to your request, in the absence of which the request cannot be sent;
letter b) 2. is a necessary requirement for newsletter subscription, failing which you will not be able to receive our communications and our offers. The lack of consent for this purpose does not affect the possibility of the contact request, always if consent has been given.
- Finally, we inform you that there is no automated decision-making process against you and that we will not use automated mechanisms to profile it, that is, to attribute to it some useful features to send you personalized commercial communications.
- For more information or to exercise your rights you can call us on 059/251654 or write to us at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org